Terminal 3 South Concourse – Delta Sky Club
PM Technologies (PMT) was contracted to manage the completion of a full renovation of a 9,000SF facility at Sky Harbor International Airport for Delta Air Lines.
The renovation includes new finishes, MEP’s, owner-furnished items, branding, kitchen equipment, corporate standards, vendor equipment, IT infrastructure, WIFI, and design inspirations with local artwork. This installation, among the other flagship Delta Sky Clubs, incorporates the brand standards seen throughout the country while maintaining a design feel unique to Terminal 3 at PHX Airport.
The amenities were built to include:
- Design inspired by the desert landscape, with earth tones and rich colors
- Seasonal, locally inspired cuisine and customizable food offerings like the SkyBowl, where guests can build their own bowl choosing from grains, vegetables and proteins
- A full-service, complimentary bar that features seasonal cocktails and wine selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson.
- Artwork throughout the Delta Sky Club from Phoenix-based and regional artists.
- Comfortable seating, Wi-Fi and easily accessible power outlets at nearly every seat.